Our assistant innkeeper, Spencer, will be here to welcome all visitors but particularly loves to be here when special four-legged friends appear.
- If you plan to bring a pet, you must notify us at the time you make your reservation, as pets are allowed in designated “Pet Friendly” rooms only. We charge a $20.00 fee for bringing a pet, per pet, per day. Pets are typically limited to dogs but please check with us relative to accommodating other members of your family.
- We ask that you not leave pets unattended in the room unless they are quiet and comfortably situated in a pet crate. We have a crate for guest use should you need one. If there is a time you will not have your pet with you, let us know so that we can give you phone numbers for pet friendly restaurants, pet sitter or other options. Pets are welcome in most shops on a leash.
- You are responsible for your pet(s) behavior. Dogs must be on a leash and accompanied by an owner at all times when on the property. We have an outdoor grassy area and trash receptacle available for your use.
- Any damage to the inn or inconvenience to another guest caused by the dog (or human) will be charged to the human including any resulting billing adjustments for complaints about barking or other misbehaving.
- Don’t forget we have an unlimited supply of biscuits in the kitchen.
- Please clean up after your pet and ask for bags if you need them. We have some old towels to lend you to wipe off your dog. Please clean dirty and/or wet paws, at least, before letting your dog in the room.
- Please do not allow your dog on the bed or furniture.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and compliance with these simple house policies. We wish you and your pet a pleasant stay. These policies and rules are subject to change without written notice.