While each room is unique, our rates are standard for each room at $160.00 per night based on double occupancy. Reservations are required. On-line reservations are gratefully acknowledged and will be secured by a credit card and a deposit. Should you need to cancel with fewer than 10 days notice a cancellation fee may apply equal to 50% of the total stay. Please note that on holidays, holiday weeks, foliage, & special events, higher rates or highest yearly rate may prevail. A single rate is not available during peak weekends or special events. We adhere to a 2-night minimum on Saturdays in season, holidays, and special events. A single rate is not available during peak weekends or special events.
- Normal check in time is between 3 pm and 7 pm but late arrivals will be accommodated. Early check-in may be requested but are not guaranteed. Please let us know your requirements.
- Business Travelers can take advantage of our complimentary Wi-Fi internet, concierge room and early riser breakfast. Please ask about our special corporate rates and extended stay rates at your home and office away from home in Milford.
- We are not financially responsible for refunds or credits should “acts of God” occur during your stay.
- We accept major credit cards including VISA, MasterCard and Discover, as well as cash and checks.
- Children 12 years & over are welcome, except for the Thistle Room, Harrington House has limited ability to accommodate families. Please call with your particular situation.
- Please be aware there are two pets, Spencer (assistant innkeeper) and Nicodemus (just the cat), on the premises. We welcome well behaved dogs in the Inn for an additional fee. Please see Pet Friendly page for details and our pet policies.
- State sales tax of 6% and Pike County Room tax of 3% are additional.
- Harrington House maintains a non-smoking policy within the Inn but the porch and yard are available.
- Coffee/tea/water service is available 24 hours in the Concierge Room as well as the refrigerator, office equipment and materials for your reading and viewing pleasure. The is a CD player available as well as a noise machine, ironing board, iron, wine opener and, of course, glasses. If there is anything you need, please ask.
- We will make every effort to accommodate any special dietary needs as well as special requests. Don’t be afraid to ask!!