We Love Animals
Assistant Innkeeper Spencer Always Ready to Greet Our Guests
We know your pet is an extension of your family: one that you don’t want to leave behind when you travel.
With more than 1,600 pet-friendly hotels across the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean, you and your pet will be sure to find a comfortable home away from home.
If you plan to bring a pet, you must notify us at the time you make your reservation, as pets are allowed in designated “Pet Friendly” rooms only.
- We charge a $20.00 fee for bringing a pet, per pet, per day. Pets are typically limited to dogs but please check with us relative to accommodating other members of your family.
- We ask that you not leave pets unattended in the room unless they are quiet and comfortably situated in a pet crate. We have a crate for guest use should you need one. If there is a time you will not have your pet with you, let us know so that we can give you phone numbers for pet friendly restaurants, pet sitter or other options.
- Pets are welcome in most shops on leash.
- You are responsible for your pet(s) behavior. Dogs must be on a leash and accompanied by an owner at all times when on the property. We have an outdoor grassy area and trash receptacle available for your use.
- Any damage to the inn or inconvenience to another guest caused by the dog (or human) will be charged to the human including any resulting billing adjustments for complaints about barking or other misbehaving
- Don’t forget we have an unlimited supply of biscuits in the kitchen
- Please clean up after your pet and ask for bags if you need them. We have some old towels to lend you to wipe off the dog. Please clean dirty and/or wet paws, at least, before letting your dog in the room.
- Please do not allow your dog on the bed or furniture.
Thank you for your understanding, cooperation and compliance with these simple house policies. We wish you and your pet a pleasant stay.
These policies and rules are subject to change without written notice.
Pet Friendly Rooms
The Monet Room
My personal favorite, the Monet Room, also has a working gas fireplace, French doors that flood the new king size bed with morning light and a wicker seating area, perfect for your morning coffee and The New York Times.
The Rose Room
The charming Rose Room has a new king size bed and a working gas fireplace with large windows and lots of morning light. Cozy up to the fireplace in the Queen Ann velvet chair and enjoy the moment
The Stratton Room
The cozy Stratton Room faces the back of the house, offering a great view of the rear gardens and is reportedly the most quiet of our four rooms. It is furnished with a sumptuous brass queen size bed and two rocking chairs
The Thistle Room
The room is spacious, having been created by taking down a wall, and comfortable with its four poster queen size iron bed, and separate seating area for that evening cocktail before a stroll to town.